£16,850 + excellent benefits package
A specialist legal services firm are looking for an operations administrator to join their market leading firm based in Milton Keynes. Salary is £16,500 with a fantastic benefits package.
My client has outstanding legal force in the market and renowned for their flair and individuality whilst striving to create an environment where individuals can achieve their full potential.
The role will involve providing a first-class operations administration service to staff and partners of the firm. Key duties:
* Assisting with the implementation of Health & Safety policy
* Collecting and distributing internal correspondence throughout the business
* Completing work station assessments and maintaining records
* Assisting with new starter inductions, as and when required
* Providing reprographic services for the legal teams
* Assisting with finance administration, including (but not limited to) printing, scanning and banking of cheques
* Organising the preparation and layout of meeting rooms, including catering and refreshments, as well as setting up presentation equipment
* Archiving and retrieving files, wills and deeds
The successful Operations administrator will have a professional presentation along with strong communication skills. Previous experience working as an operations administrator is essential. You must also have confidence with IT systems.
If you are looking to join a market leading firm and join a high-quality firm, look no further. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.