A construction company based in Shepton Mallet is currently recruiting an Operations Administrator to join their team.
This is a newly created role by growth within the business and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Schedule supervisors and liaise with them on a daily basis
- Take details of any operational problems that occur and liaise with the client
- Review the Works diary each day
- Meet the demands of the contract to have an understanding of manpower, vehicle and plant requirements
- Attend meetings with team managers and senior staff
- Deal with and resolve material complaints operationally and commercially aided by Purchasing Department
On-the-job training can be provided but the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, leadership ability, a willingness to take responsibility and be comfortable using IT packages