Calon Cymru (Trading name of Pathway Care Ltd) an established Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an Operations Administrator to join the Cardiff Team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Operations Administrator to provide administrative support in this 'hands on’ position dependant on the regional office needs. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work under pressure and operate flexibly to meet the needs.
- General Admin/Support- To provide professional, comprehensive and flexible administration support under the direction of the appropriate office Manager, including:
- Full reception and hospitality service including answering phones and dealing with incoming/outgoing post.
- Safeguarding: To collate, copy and process in line with organisational policy and procedures.
- Auditing & Compliance: To support the social work team with compliance on the in-house database. To produce and analyse reports via excel. To undertake regular admin file and database audits under the direction of the Line Manager and report findings.
- Statistical Information: To provide clear/accurate statistical information as required and to be responsible for the development of the current data base reporting system.
- File Archiving: To be responsible for ensuring carer and child file archiving is kept up-to-date.
- Preparation for Inspection: Ensure all admin functions are compliant and assist the Operations Manager in preparation for regulatory Inspections.
- Meetings & Minutes: Attend meetings as required and where applicable ensure accurate and appropriate minutes are produced and distributed to relevant personnel.
- Database Inputting: Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
- Office Supplies: Monitor and assist in the ordering and maintenance of office supplies, checking and distributing accordingly to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Office Maintenance: Working closely in conjunction with appropriate manager to ensure maintenance and upkeep of the office and equipment, and to be responsible for maintaining an office directory of emergency contacts and contingencies.
- Office Cover: To provide cover in the absence of other staff as directed and liaise on a regular basis with line manager to ensure adequate admin support, advising any concerns or issues.
- Work within the provisions of the Data Protection Act, observing strict confidentiality in relation to all aspects of work undertaken.
- Respond sensitively and professionally in supporting and maintaining good relationships with colleagues and all contacts who work with the Agency.
- To be aware of and work within the Company’s health and safety policies, relating to the working environment and building security, reporting any issues promptly to immediate Line Manager.
- To be aware of equal opportunities issues and to work positively towards anti-discriminatory practice.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training as provided internally by the company or externally subject to Company approval and as agreed with your Line Manager.
- The nature of our business means that tasks and responsibilities are sometimes unpredictable. Staff are therefore expected to work flexibly when the occasion arises where tasks, which are not specifically covered in the job description, have to be undertaken.
- Travel to other offices will be required to attend induction, training, meetings and regular auditing.