Brookson Group are recruiting an Operations Accountant who will operate as an internal finance function to fulfil finance activities for internal operational customers across the Brookson Group.
This role offers a lot of variety and is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled accounts professional to join a dynamic working environment.
What you will do
- Monthly reconciliation of company operational bank accounts.
- Analytical review of current systems/procedures in place.
- Ensuring the billing, collection and reconciliation of ad hoc services.
- Ensuring there are sufficient funds available to meet client’s liabilities.
- Managing the collection of direct debits.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous management accounts experience
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Team player
- Ability to adapt easily to different accounting packages; Xero, Nav, Sage and Miracle
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders of different levels throughout the business.
- AAT L4 qualified or working towards or adequate knowledge gained through previous work experience
What we can offer
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'