Page Personnel are currently recruiting a 6-9 month contract for an Operations Accountant to join our client based in Sheffield.
As the successful candidate you will contribute to the overall success of the site, you will report directly to the Commercial Accounting Manager (based off-site).
Our Client is based in Sheffield and run a complex operation delivering high levels of service for a number of household brands.
As the Operations Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager.
You will be responsible for the production of weekly and monthly Management Accounts for a number of transport P&Ls. Month end reporting requirements; analysis of general ledger activity and reconciliation to trial balance. Inclusive but not restricted to provisions (prepayments / accruals, WIP), reporting to forecast, variance analysis, asset register NBV reconciliation, financial reporting for / guidance to Operations Manager and wider operations team inclusive of purchasing function, support annual budget production.
- Studying AAT / Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Attention to detail and analytical approach.
- Knowledge of accounts preparation, including journals, accruals, prepayments, depreciation and income deferral.
- Ideally from a manufacturing background
- Expert in using IT, including Microsoft Office.
£30,000 - £34,000 salary + on site parking + immediate start available + possible of a contract extension + advanced training.