As the Operational Trainer:
- Support the delivery of/and/or deliver essential training and buddying in the first 12 weeks of employment for site new starters to ensure new colleagues are equipped to succeed in and beyond their probationary period.
- Work with subject matter experts to maintain, update and develop standard operating procedures including working practice updates, coordinating and delivering refresher training
- Deliver training in specific areas of legal compliance, factory floor skills, SOPs, safe systems of work, hygiene, H&S, and Compliance/BRC food safety in line with agreed standards.
- Support the delivery of the new joiner induction at a site level for all new starters.
- Verify training previously carried out to ensure colleagues are carrying out their work activity in accordance with the systems and procedures in place.
- Maintain training matrix and training records for all colleagues on site.
- Quality check, govern and validate training and competence standards are being met through regular audit.
- Monitoring and reviewing progress of learners through feedback questionnaires, observations and discussions with managers
We are looking for an Operational Trainer to join us at our Warringtonsite to help bring essential training to our colleagues!
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Our Warrington site is also known as the Italian centre of excellence, recent expansion and investment make this site a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit! We produce high quality Italian ready meals for both Tesco & Co-OpWhat we’re looking for
We require someone with proven experience in a production environment with a technical understanding of a factory.
- You will ideally have prior experience as a trainer who can respond to the needs of the site and deliver training within our factory environment (not essential however for the right candidate)
- No specific degree but training qualification preferable
- GCSE or equivalent in numeracy and literacy
- Proficient in the use of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'