My client is offering a fantastic working environment for the lucky individual, which also has great incentives as well as genuine career progression.
They are well known in the industry & really want the best candidates possible to join their team.
This position is a full time permanent role! Mon – Fri,09:00-17:00 too.
Your duties will be varied & will include the below:
* Leading the operational administration team
* Contributing to arranging workforce plans & to ensuring the effective & efficient deployment of staff across all departments
* Assist & support the Head of HR in the development, implementation & review of operational administration in line with the wider company strategy & business plan
* Develop, implement & maintain effective administration procedures across the entire operation.
* Develop & maintain effective relationships with operational managers
* Ambassador for diversity & equality in the workplace
* Works within operational department budgets & costs in relation to rostering, overtime allocation, annual leave & sick leave
* Proactive promotion of the company’s mission, vision & values in the marketplace as well as internally.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
* Very strong rostering & workforce planning experience, ideally at least 3years experience
* Experience in leading a team
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience of organising the rotation of shift patterns
* Education to A level standard or equivalent
* Be of a smart presentable appearance
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business