Operational Support Analyst
Location: Chandlers Ford
Hours of work: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Operational Support Analyst for one of our top 10 clients based in Chandlers Ford.
As the Operational Support Analyst you will assist the Manager to establish the new team and its processes.
Longer term, this role will evolve to include mentoring and support of the Operational Administration staff as the team expands to support the business' needs.
As the Operational Support Analyst your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Operational Support manager in establishing a new team, and ensuring that business critical processes and services are maintained
- Providing escalation regarding business-critical service outages or issues to the Operational Support Manager as needed in order for key decisions to be made and solutions to be sought as a priority
- Providing key updates to the business regarding any critical service outages or issues, and aligning expectations around when normal service will resume
- Longer term, providing support and guidance to the Operational Support staff as required in order for them to maintain availability of critical service functions, rectify any outages or issues as a priority, and facilitate and manage any process changes for the improvement of BAU
- Representation of the company at external supplier meetings, to discuss the provision of critical services to the business and build relationships with key suppliers to aid the continued growth of the business
- Attendance of key stakeholder meetings as required (both internally and externally) to ensure that any system changes or process improvements are maintained within scope and as per agreed timescales (and budgets if applicable).
- Preparation of project reports as required to provide updates to the Operational Support Manager or Programme Manager, in order to gain direction or prioritisation as needed for critical projects (such as price changes). These can include plans, RAID logs, Lessons Learned reports, meeting minutes etc.
- Preparation of service level reports to demonstrate to the business and external suppliers how key services provided by external suppliers are being maintained (or impacting the business in case of outages).
- Preparation of slide decks and other meeting documentation or training which detail key information, to be presented to stakeholders and external governing bodies in order to share information regarding our business as required (less frequently than the Operational Support Manager or Programme Manager).
- Ensuring that key service levels are monitored closely within SLAs by suppliers when managed by direct and indirect reports, and following closely with Procurement and Purchasing to ensure that contractual agreements are adhered to.
- Being the communication channel between external suppliers and internal departments for critical services, and feeding back progress updates to the Operational Support Manager or Programme Manager.
- Being involved in the handover of a project when transitioning to live / BAU
- Assisting the Contact Centre with any customer or process related queries, providing feedback in a timely manner
- Preparing training documentation to assist in the roll out and delivery of change processes
- Excellent written English skills
- Good level of Maths and English
- Experience and knowledge of Business Process Improvement
- Ability to display excellent analytical skills
- Liaising with other parties and across cultures, to discuss technical information or issues
- MS Office knowledge
- Being proactive in achieving results, confidently chasing external stakeholders and resolving issues
- Able to cope with tight deadlines and changing priorities, under pressure
- Striving to enhance process without compromising existing results
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV.
- project support
- project coordinator
- operation support
- operation analyst