My client is a top UK Retail Bank looking to grow its Operational Risk team in the South East. Sitting in the Second Line of Defence and reporting into the Head of Operational Risk you will be involved in BAU Ops risk as well as significant projects in Information Security.
- Oversee and challenge the bank’s operational risk registers, incident log and loss database
- Second line responsibility for the policy and control framework to support effective and proportionate Information Security risk management
- Provide oversight, challenge and production of the Bank’s Top Risks, Tail Risks, management actions, heat maps and KRIs
- Development, implementation and testing of the policy and control frameworks to support each risk
- Support the Head of Operational Risk in the design, development and delivery of key risk scenarios to support the Bank’s Information Security
- Provide effective operational risk oversight of the Bank’s key change programmes and business change
- Review loss events for operational weaknesses and make recommendations to reduce or mitigate risks identified
- Maintain and review Operational Risk policy, procedures and model inventories
- Undertake controls assurance testing to ensure adherence to policy
- Good understanding of business processes and ability to recommend changes to the business, as well as being able to produce documents to specify business requirements where necessary.
- Good understanding of developing operational risk appetite
- Practical experience of setting a clear and proportionate information security control framework
- Good understanding of risk related concepts
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Excellent operational risk knowledge including risk event reporting, risk and control assessments and key risk scenarios
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"