Our client is looking to hire a qualified ACA in to newly created role that is very unique to the business. They are a Venture Capital and Asset Management business, specialising in UK growth-company investments. A really exciting sector to be in at the moment.
The role will suit an ACA from Practice who DOES NOT want to focus on Accounting or reporting and might be keen on a slightly different career path.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will encompass Operational Risk, Legal and HR Risk as well as being the 'auditor’ for all new investment deals. It’s a chance to work across all teams in a busy and very successful investment business and to get exposure to areas that you might otherwise not see.
- Lead the implementation of firm-wide operational and business Risk processes
- Implement a process to Audit the on-boarding of new investment deals
- Implement and advise on various Legal and HR processes - including the new GDPR rulings
- Develop and maintain company-wide risk management policies
- Develop and implement operational procedures
- Project manage various new initiatives across finance, legal and investment teams
- Act a secretary to the Risk committee
We understand that this is an unusual role, but we’re hoping to find a bright, technical ACA who has very strong communication skills and who is keen to use their eye for detail in a risk-based role….
- ACA Qualified Accountant with 1-3 years Post Qualification within Audit
- Bright and committed to delivering excellence
- Passionate about what you do
- Creative and have the ability to think outside the box
- The ability to get a project completed
- Strong influencer
A great role for an ACA who is keen to use their accounting experience in an Investment business in a more risk capacity, rather than Accounting.
If this sounds interesting to you - please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job