Becoming an Operational Readiness Lead with Smart DCC:
Fantastic opportunity to secure an initial 6 months contract as an Operational Readiness Lead. Due to our current growth, DCC are seeking an Operational Readiness Lead to manage the operational implementation of the Switching programme into DCC Operations. The Operational Readiness Lead
resides within the Service Transition team, its scope covers Operational Readiness for all DCC Operations functional areas for all aspects of the Switching Programme.
The Operational Readiness Lead will be responsible for the development and execution of end to end Operational Readiness plans, delivering required outcomes via the management of “virtual” resources consisting of internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
· Lead the operational implementation of DCC’s Switching Programme
· Engage and influence key stakeholders, both internal and external, to develop strong collaborative working relationships and virtual team networks
· Collaborate with DCC stakeholders to define objectives and required operational outcomes to be delivered through the Switching Programme
· Lead the operational impact assessment of Programme needs, determining the extent of required Operational Readiness activities and associated support / resource requirements
· Interpret Programme plans, ensuring complete focus and understanding of all operational components
· Responsible for the construction and execution of an end-to end component level Switching Operational Readiness plan, which aligns to Programme, System Integrator and Service Transition plans, across functional, technological, data and regulatory workstreams
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in a similar, senior level role
· Effective and confident communication and negotiation skills with ability to build and manage collaborative and productive stakeholder relationships
· Proven leadership skills and ability to influence and manage across teams to deliver outcomes
· Ability to make sense of complex information, interpreting key messages to inform critical decision making and assessing risk and making risk-based recommendations and/or decisions
· Working within complex, multi-stakeholder governance frameworks
· Practical working knowledge of Programme/Project management methodologies
· Desirable experience would be experience in Utilities or Telecoms Industries
About Smart DCC
At the Data Communications Company, we believe in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. We’ve built the secure infrastructure that’s supporting the mass roll-out of smart meters across the country. Our universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and small businesses, making it the largest network in Britain. So it’s a truly exciting time to join us. You’ll be part of a team that’s supporting the country’s transition to a low-carbon economy, and helping to ensure an affordable, secure, and sustainable energy supply for the future.
Operating independently of its parent company, Capita plc*, the DCC is a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We’re directed by the Department for Business and regulated by OFGEM. We collaborate with the Government and leading telco and utility industry service providers to help protect consumers and give them better energy choices. A finalist in the Top Workplace Awards in 2018, we reward professionals who thrive in an environment of change and innovation. Watch this about DCC video and if it ignites your interest, apply below.
What’s in it for you?
· A competitive day rate
· Partial remote working available for this role
You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact .
The parent company, Capita Plc*, are a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions. You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'