An excellent opportunity for an individual with a background in resource planning across a multi-channel call centre, with experience in optimising outbound performance. The role will report into the Head of Operations and will involve working with Business Unit Directors across Cheltenham, sharing best practice and feeding back relevant information.
Towergate Insurance is the UK's largest independently owned insurance broker based in over 100 offices, with more than 4,000 employees. Towergate ensure that each customer has the right insurance to meet their individual needs. Our understanding of the communities we serve, together with our scale and breadth, allows us to work with our insurance partners to deliver the best cover.
A recent review of the structure within the Cheltenham business has resulted in Towergate seeking to recruit an Operational Planning Manager, responsible for a range of resource planning and telephony based functions in support of a number of business units as part of the Operations team.
Following a comprehensive induction, you will be responsible for launching resource planning and telephony insight across the Cheltenham business units, empowering the business units to make informed decisions as a result.
Principal duties include leading operational planning and forecasting across telephony and administrative activity, coordination of the resourcing impacts of internal change planning and implementation across the business.
To operate and improve the use of an outbound dialler, optimising the effectiveness of our outbound calling operation, while ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations.
To manage and maintain calling lists and data, undertaking analysis and segmentation to improve sales levels.
- Experience in managing dialler campaigns within an outbound contact centre
- Excellent communication skills
- A natural aptitude for stats, analysis, and managing large sets of data with strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and associated planning/dialler tools
- The desire to learn and develop others and self
- Self motivated with desire to exceed targets set
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Understanding of regulatory requirements specific to Inbound and outbound call centre environment
- Experience in the Insurance/Financial Services industry
- Experience of hosted dialler solutions
- An appreciation/awareness of the wider insurance and financial services industry
- SQL experience (for managing data)
- Previous experience in a Customer/Financial Services environment
- Inbound resource planning and workflow management
- Management of 3rd party/outsourced relationships
Please apply online