This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Operational Manager. As the leader of a local team you will be at the frontline of the company changing lives by identifying and securing sustainable employment opportunities for the long term unemployed.
Reporting to the Operations Director, your primary task will be to develop and manage your team to deliver the contractual and financial targets and ensure the quality of service to their clients to exceed their expectations.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading high performing teams in challenging circumstances.
You will be required to analyse data and problem-solve driving improvement in service delivery and financial performance.
The role requires someone who has strong interpersonal skills and is excited by the opportunity to test themselves by meeting new challenges in a new and rewarding sector.
Our client's belief is that their people are their greatest assets. They will expect you to coach and mentor your team to fulfil their potential and deliver superior performances. Some experience of developing collaborative relationships with stakeholders would be of benefit.
Ideally you will currently operate as a middle manager within the retail/contract services sectors and be ready to take the next step. You may be looking for a career change and have transferable skills to apply to a role that is improving the lives of their clients and their families every day.
Skills and Experience:
Who we are looking for:
Applicants selected for interview should be confident in their capacity to demonstrate:
- Degree/Diploma level qualification in business, hospitality, service or equivalent or demonstrable management/supervisory experience.
- 3 or more years' experience as an Operational Manager in a fast paced organisation.
- Track record of operational success and target achievement.
- Strong experience of people management, performance management.
- Financial acumen with the capacity to analyse data and identify areas of focus to deliver the best return.
- Significant frontline customer relationship experience.
- people management
- Financial acumen
- target achievement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job