Operational Fleet Support Coordinator
A Bit About Us:
We may have started small, but we’ve always had very big ideas. We launched in 2000 and we just haven’t stopped; a years’ worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we’ve made millions of them happy. We’ve even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we’re determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
More About The Operational Fleet Support (Coordinator) Role
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company. With Favourable shift patterns to allow an excellent work-life balance. We offer great internal development opportunities, Employee discount along with a growing list of other perks including simply health and a pension plan…..
We are looking for a coordinator to join our premier installations team based at Crewe to help with the organisation and support of the team. As our installations coordinator, you will be a highly organised individual able to work to tight deadlines. You are kind and approachable, showing a caring open personality that allows members of the engineering and apprentice teams to feel comfortable in approaching you regarding any queries they have.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing As Our Operational Fleet Support (Coordinator):
As an integral part of the installations team you will provide support to ensure that the engineers and trainees have the tools and equipment required to complete their daily tasks. You will work with key stakeholders to ensure that team efficiency is managed on a daily basis.
Your regular tasks will also include;
- Overseeing the Engineers going out on shift each morning
- Running and managing engineer and apprentice rotas
- Being central contact for southern engineers regarding expenses, uniform, holidays and roster issues
- Engineer and apprentice timesheet processing
- Monitoring HHT issues throughout the day
- Ordering of spare parts and tools
- Toolbox audits
- Working with databases and systems to track spare parts and tools
- Working to tight deadlines
- Supporting the administration team with uniform ordering and distribution
- Ensuring spare parts have arrived and are distributed in the correct manner
A Few Things About Our Operational Fleet Support (Coordinator):
- At least 12 months administrative experience
- Previously worked in a customer service role
- Thrived in administrative roles with a specific focus on working independently but maintaining the ability to work as a member of a team
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to execute manual handling in a safe manner
- Able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, peers and external third parties
Why Choose AO:
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want to go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That’s our values talking.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.”
Great People Deserve Great Things:
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps. As well all as the essentials, like pensions and holidays, we’ve got our own "AO Perks" to help you with the little things that matter.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme*
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
Click ‘Apply’ now to join our family and find out more about the Operational Fleet Support (Coordinator) role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'