An outstanding opportunity has arisen within a global household name for an ambitious and talented individual.
This will be an interesting and challenging role for a motivated and well qualified candidate. The ideal candidate is willing to drive continuous improvement across the finance department and be looking to use broad experience of the financial reporting requirements of a large Group and to work closely with senior stakeholders.
THIS IS THE IDEAL MOVE FOR A FIRST TIME MOVER FROM PRACTICE.
- Preparation of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements
- Assessment of the Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts
- Year end audit process
- Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Statutory Accounting and Tax Compliance
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Great team player
- Excellent system skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job