Operational Finance Director
This role is responsible for the operational finance for the wholesale business (including China) with direct accountability for product costs, SG&A, supply chain costs, acquisition financials, integration plans and other strategic projects (e.g. China, local sourcing). You will also be responsible to ensure the key strategic plan projects are executed on time and relevant KPI’s are in place. The Wholesale business has a turnover currently of $210 million. You will serve as a key member of the Financial Management Team and be the primary finance contact between operations and supply chain functions.
- Responsible for all operational finance of the business including subsidiaries.
- Responsible for product costs, supply chain costs and working on pricing projects
- Responsible for acquisition analysis, due diligence and integration plans and execution
- Responsible for key growth enabling strategic projects e.g. local sourcing, Project integration, China
- Responsible for ensuring all strategic projects are tracked, executed on time with required KPI’s in place
- Business partner to the International leadership team for operational / strategic projects & a key member of the finance leadership team
- Ensure that the International FP&A team receives timely project information
- Set and develop clear KPI’s to track performance of the International businesses projects and introduce controllership metrics where relevant
- Business process improvements as raised during operational finance activities
- Ensure operational actions are in line with the company’s goals to deliver sales and profit targets in line with the expected significant growth in the International business
- Required to work on ad-hoc projects as required
- Some International travel is required
- Recognised accounting qualification with 7+ years related PQE
- Experience of managing people
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP, familiar with multi-currency reporting
- Experience of implementing ERP systems and change management
- Familiar with working in an International environment
- International consumer product experience
- Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- University degree and accounting qualification
- Energetic, disciplined, fast learner who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have professional interpersonal skills, work ethic and character and be highly committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Must have well developed planning, organizational, analytical and teaching skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- A resourceful team-player who cares about team accomplishments.
- Must have superior people skills with the ability to develop a positive working relationship with all operating divisions.
- Ability to cultivate and promote a strong team environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Financial Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"