Rexel UK have a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This position will cover the South West area, , so will involve frequent travel, as well as working in our Head Office in Sheldon on a regular basis.
- Monitor and review financial performance against budgets and agreed action plans for all designated areas, ensuring prompt and appropriate actions are implemented to correct any issues
- Support Senior Management (up to Board level) in continuously identifying performance improvement initiatives and the development, implementation and monitoring of strategic plans
- Develop and communicate annual Budgets for assigned areas and cross examine operational decision making
- Help resolve reporting issues and where necessary provide guidance on corrective operational actions
- Interpret, communicate and professionally present financial data and operational plans
- Proactively tackle ad hoc company-wide projects / tasks which are allocated from time-to-time
- Continuously review and submit an accurate sales forecast during the month.
- Ensure that the assigned Region and its key stakeholders are aware of the financial implications of decisions undertaken.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Confident, approachable, and skilled at building relationships
- Strong financial and commercial awareness
- Strong judgement and decision making
- Ability to negotiate and discuss with a variety
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Excel skills
We offer an excellent package which includes a vehicle, pension, life assurance, medical cover option and 25 days holiday plus statutory holiday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'