Operational Finance Analyst
Up to £23k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate with a strong finance background to join our client’s Operations team.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Manager and will involve working with a number of business areas within the Cheltenham office.
· Production and distribution of internal and external statements
· Resolution of unallocated cash and aged debt
· Point of contact for internal and external customers
· Reconciliation of complex banking queries
· Payments to external suppliers within credit terms
· Natural aptitude for numbers
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office applications
· Experience working in Financial Services
· Accounts/Finance/Credit Control experience
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Tara at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Credit Control
- Business Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job