In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for identifying and streamlining company procedures in order for the business to operate more efficiently and become more profitable. You will also apply Lean principles and techniques to drive improvements and develop employee motivation.
You should have previous experience of applying lean or six stigma techniques within a food manufacturing environment, with a working knowledge of recognising frameworks. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and being able to maintain and build relationships are essential. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join a top UK food manufacturer who supply products to many of the retailers. They are looking for someone that can identify and streamline company procedures in order for the business to operate more efficiently and profitably.
- Challenge existing practised, applying Lean techniques to drive improvements
- Collating and analysing audit results in order to increase performance
- Facilitate and encourage change across the management team by running training sessions and coaching team leaders.
- Manage site projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience and sound understanding of Lean / Six Sigma techniques
- Experience at senior level within a food manufacturing business
- Able to project manager confidently and to tight deadlines
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.