An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Operational Excellence Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Operational Excellence Lead you will be responsible for leading project activities to improves systems and processes utilising Lean Six Sigma or similar methodologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operational Excellence Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and deliver process improvement projects using Lead Six Sigma or similar methods on time, delivering effective and efficient improvements in a GMP Pharmaceutical environment.
2. Drive and lead continuous improvement opportunities by engaging with relevant stakeholders and facilitating / co-facilitating "kaizen" sessions.
3. Provide expertise and best practices as well as assisting with training staff and management on effective tools and techniques to improve processes
4. Quickly get to grips with site systems and processes in order to identity and action continuous improvement opportunities across the business
5. Collaborate with team members and form productive trust-based relationships with an action orientated mindset.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operational Excellence Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or equivalent with direct experience working in an operational or manufacturing environment.
2. Formal training / qualification in Operational Excellence with Lead Six Sigma qualifications - Black Belt preferred although a Green Belt with relevant project experience will be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement initiatives as well as experience using Minitab or another statistical software.
Key Words: Operational Excellence | OP Lead | Operational Excellence Lead | Six Sigma | Continuous Improvement | Kaizen | Operational | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.