Job Title: Operational Excellence Coordinator
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £25K-28K, depending on experience
7 month contract
Our client based in Burgess Hill, is looking for an Operational Excellence Coordinator for a 7 month contract, with a strong data administration background but who also has experience looking at and improving processes.
- Collaborate with teams in Technical Services, Logistics, Sales, Account Management and other functional areas to deploy policies, standards and governance around the maintenance of the company install base
Data Management & Quality
- Maintaining the data quality and data integrity of the product and customer account datasets
Process Management & Improvement
- Ensuring the adoption of best practice processes, ensuring that data management of the install base and customer accounts meets the needs of the RDUK organisation
Data Management & Data Quality
- Follows company standards around data management of the install base and customer account records
- Ensures accurate data quality and data integrity in the company install base and account records
- Monitores that the system for data quality management is operating correctly.
- Corrects systems issues and discrepancies to maintain data quality
- Performs back office tasks to ensure and maintain data quality and data integrity of the UK install base and customer account datasets
Process Management & Process Improvement
- Roll out best practice processes across the organisation for management and update of install base and customer account records
- Continual improvement of key company processes around install base and account records
- Collaborate with process management community in implementing data driven business solutions Communications
- Able to communicate across organisation and ensure that required processes are followed and that exceptions are handled in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Data administration position experience
- Process mind-set oriented
- Previous reporting position
- Previous experience in driving process change is a plus
- Salesforce and SAP experience
- Knowledge, Skills & Personal Attributes
- Proactive / innovative
- Excellent Communication
- SAP knowledge - Desirable
- Salesforce knowledge - Desirable
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'