The Operational Due Diligence team is a core part of our client’s Post Merger activities group. The team is comprised of over 50 London-based professionals who provide operational diligence, integration and separation services to client companies. The team supports transactions across all industry sectors, and have worked on some of largest and most complex integrations, separations and joint ventures.
You will assist private equity, corporate and banking clients in maximising value from their investment and lending transactions, utilising your experience of performance management and operational improvement.
Although based in our client’s London office, travel will be required for external client based projects. Clients will be varied, and vary in location. Whilst some clients are London based, we do spend time on site with regional and overseas clients.
- Assisting clients in understanding the operational capability of acquisitions and investment companies
- Working with Corporate and Private Equity clients in the assessment of potential merger synergies and carve-outs, stand-alone performance improvements of buy-outs or operational turnarounds for underperforming companies
- Working with colleagues from Financial Advisory, Consulting and the broader business network, the team provide our clients with a coherent overview of the business operations, performance gaps and the potential for rapid improvement
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Experience of being a consultant or line manager who has played a significant role in realising performance improvement or delivering an operational turnaround within a short time horizon
- Strong experience of analysing financial statements + an understanding of business operations; Project Management capability;
- Developed your skills in a top management consultancy or a corporate environment - preferably both; Excellent academics with a strong first degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum;
- Demonstration of previous analytical roles;
- Experience of working in a deal environment with senior management; Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Flexibility for international travel.
- Operational Due Diligence
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Business Operations
- Financial Statement Analysis