Operational Delivery Leadership Role (9m FTC) to c. £35k - SWANSEA
Interim Operational Delivery Leadership Role
9 month Fixed Term Contract - (maternity cover)
SWANSEA based. Salary up to c. £35,000 pa
Ideal start date beginning May 2018, one month handover, contract fixed until end January 2019
- Our client requires a strong, proven operational leader for this management role within the HR team.
- Leading and driving a strong team of 8 you will report to the Head of Transformation within this award winning organisation with a first-class professional reputation for quality, achievement and making a difference.
- Working with an incredibly fast-paced team, you will be a confident and capable, hands-on operational leader and relationship builder.
- You will be responsible for dealing with the highest level of stakeholders utilising and challenging your solid stakeholder management skills and experience to date. Your ability to manage stakeholder’s expectations at this level is a key component and your proven experience in professionally servicing stakeholders is critical to the success of this role.
- You will be presented with a list of key priorities to cover during the 9 month period including;
- the successful on-boarding of several new employees starting within the next 2-3 months;
- the smooth running of the department and effective leadership of the team during this transition ie as new staff arrive and existing experienced personnel exit.
- the awareness of any short-term knowledge and skills gaps caused by exiting staff (particularly as thi runs concurrently with the permanent Team Leader step away on Mat leave at the same time)
- The understanding of this oraganisation’s 'open culture’ whereby any team or departmental problems and errors are openly aired to be fixed and not buried
- An HR background is NOT essential as strong operational skills more important to this role. Background in Financial Services or Retail favourable.
Shortlisting Monday 26th March. Interviews to be held Thursday 5th April 2018.
- Stakeholder Management
- Operational Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"