JSR Associates Ltd is looking to recruit an Operational Data Analyst on behalf of our client. This is a full time permanent position based in Grimsby. The main aim of the role is to allow improvements in efficiency and reduction in cost by providing accurate data and trends to the management team thus allowing the correct improvement actions to be made.
- Monitoring and improving the various data capture systems in place to ensure that data is taken from production activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collating data from production activities relating to machine efficiency, downtime and yield analysis.
- Presenting this data in a timely manner in a form which allows improvement actions to be taken.
- Monitoring stock system to ensure data accuracy.
- Querying stock system to provide trended data on a timely basis relating to batch and raw material losses.
- Monitoring existing production data capture systems to provide trended data detailing efficiency and downtime.
- Implementing data capture systems to provide information on production related activities such as utility usage and packaging waste.
- A good level of numeracy
- An ability to trend and present data in a form that is easily communicated.
- An excellent knowledge of IT systems including Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role would suit a graduate who is looking to go in to operations in junior management, to learn and use operational reporting systems that are key to driving a successful business
- Communication Skills