An exciting opportunity has arisen to contribute to the future success of one of the largest NHS Trusts in East Anglia.
As part of an innovative clinical and operational structure across the new organisation, we are looking to recruit to an Operational Coordinator working within our busy Ophthalmology Department.
If successful, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the department, highlighting any issues to the Service Manager.
- Are you patient focused with a drive to deliver and support quality care?
- Do you have an engaging and positive leadership style?
- Do you have previous experience of managing staff?
- Do you have experience dealing with patients and handling difficult situations?
- Are you educated to Management/Business/Administration degree or proven management experience at equivalent level?
- Do you have the ability to empower and motivate others?
- Do you have the ability to meet performance standards whilst under pressure?
- Do you have good analytical and problem solving skills?
In return we offer:
- The chance to become a key part of a new large, innovative and forward thinking organisation
- Working with an engaged team of dedicated healthcare professionals in a fast pace, challenging environment
- The opportunity to further develop your operational and management skills in a supportive and innovative atmosphere
- The opportunity to play a major role in the continuing development of service delivery for the benefit of our patients where care and compassion are central to everything we do.
- If you have an interest in developing your operational leadership skills as well as welcoming service development and innovation then we are very interested in hearing from you.
For further details/informal visits please contact:
Karen Grove, Assistant General Manager – Specialist Surgery on or email: email@example.com
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameKaren GroveJob titleAssistant General ManagerEmail firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone number
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'