Working for one of the UKs most recognised brands who continue to expand and develop globally, this is an excellent opportunity to work within one of their modern and busy divisions.
To ensure that materials are purchased at the most competitive prices worldwide, on time and to the required specifications.
Focused upon providing a specific purchasing service for the business unit controlled materials.
There are several key areas in which the job holder will be involved including cost, quality, NPI, risk and management.
Some specific duties will include:
- Cost reduction and management- achieving annual cost reduction targets
- Implement Long Term Agreements with assigned suppliers where appropriate
- Early Supplier Engagement - working within the NPI process at product launch
- Driving forward quality PPM improvements and PPAP/APQP compliance
- Monitor supplier financials and report any "at risk" suppliers
- Experience of purchasing in a manufacturing environment
- Global sourcing knowledge
- Working with NPI process'
- Preferably MCIPS qualified
In addition to an attractive salary, a bonus of up to 5% is on offer together with generous benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'