PC literacy & working knowledge of Excel, Word, as well as attention to detail and ambition is desired.
Develop, deliver and maintain innovative IT solutions that enhance how people learn, teach, govern, deliver healthcare and do business. They firmly believe that one size does not fit all and we will tailor make a solution to suit your individual needs.
- Minimise 'buy' in costs, optimise stock holding, maximise profit through strong supplier relationships and highly professional buying.
- Manage purchase orders through the purchasing cycle from requisition to supplier payment.
- Source stock through the approved supply chain list
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and the external supply chain.
- Manage the supply chain in accordance with the department SRM process
- Deliver against agreed services levels and look to continuously improve service standards
- Act professionally at all times and contribute positively to the Procurement function
- Provide an effective and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders and expediting orders, daily.
- Setting up product and service codes and amending when required, which may include amending supplier, pricing and status.
- Booking orders in correctly, to ensure the external customer is invoiced correctly. This helps build and improve the customer's relationship within the sales team and improves inter-departmental relationships.
- Covering and assisting with the everyday buying - both reactive and stock holding.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with internal customers and suppliers.
- Liaising with other departments within the business, across a variety of different sites.
- To update management on ongoing project work and arrange and attend meetings when required.
- Strong PC literacy & working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience of using ERP and Stock Management software
- Proven commercial office experience
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Demonstrate high levels of personal organisation, target focus and attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.