We are looking for an Operational Business Analyst for our Property & Asset Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
The role will work across the Client Financial Services’ Leadership team and in conjunction with the Client Relationship Directors to ensure optimum client delivery. The role will be key in supporting the vision for Client Financial Services providing best in class accounting services and value creation for clients.
What this job involves
- Maintenance of the issues logs ensuring incoming requests are logged and updates are completed as individual workstreams are worked on.
- Develop process flow of information to support the virtual team
- Help identify potential risks and opportunities
- Understand the business needs and issues and translate that need to the members of the virtual team
- Support on the development of dashboards and reporting structures to ensure reporting can be completed on a regular interval
- Maintain monthly virtual team reporting ensuring completed on a timely basis
- Ensure regular meetings take place to ensure feedback of working issues
- Support the Business Partner to ensure that the virtual team have the resources they need to achieve their outcomes
- Excellent computer skills to manage a log of issues
- Understand the processes within JLL Client Financial Services
- Ability to manage various workflows simultaneously
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com /careers.
- Asset Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Operating Models
- Process Flow
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'