Operational Auditor - Part time
24 hours per week
Location: Field based to cover Central/East of England
As an Operational Auditor you will be responsible for auditing assets at external locations in an efficient and accurate manner.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carry out accurate physical stock counts of assets held at delivery points within a defined geographical area, in a safe manner.
- Use KNACS Control system to check upcoming audits and ensure that they are planned efficiently and confirmed with Location.
- Provide schedule, 2 weeks in advance to the Audit and Billing Team at the NACC.
- Identify and report upon any procedural problems or fraudulent activity that is discovered at Locations.
- Train Suppliers in the appropriate use of the KNACS Control system and documentation to minimise errors.
- Follow an audit, discuss variance with the supplier and assist in identifying causes for variance and resolve any immediate issues that are raised on site, if required by the supplier.
- Ensure that when visiting a location that all required health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Provide weekly information to the Audit and Billing Team Supervisor by the required deadline.
- Ensure that sufficient audits are planned to ensure that 24 hours per week are completed.
- Keep in regular contact with the Audit and Billing Team and make them aware of any issues as soon as possible.
- Attend quarterly Team Meetings at the NACC in Milton Keynes.
Your Skills and Experience
- GCSE or equivalent (Maths - Grade C or above, English - Grade C or above).
- Similar task role.
- Planning own schedule.
- Extremely accurate and detail conscious.
- Must be a team player but also capable of working on own initiative.
- Able to prioritise and organise workload.