A service organisation based in Frome are currently looking for an Operational Administrator to join their team.
Working for an ambitious and growing organisation, this role will involve some international travel and is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within an administrative position.
Duties will include:
- Stock reporting for designated countries and customers
- Review, amend and format site inspection reports
- Read and review all internal audit reports
- Regular check that all staff have the necessary equipment
- Ensure all electronic and paper filing is up to date
- Check all reports for formatting and presentation
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
On-the-job training will be provided but the successful candidate must have strong academics, be proficient on IT and be able to communicate effectively with senior Stakeholders both internally and externally.