Operation Security Manager
Hemel Hempstead / Manchester / Midlands
Level 5 + 15% Flexible Benefits
This is an opportunity for a Operational Security Manager. A reasonable degree of mobility will be required. Therefore location of the person is flexible with base locations either in Warrington or Hemel.
The role will be responsible for:
To manage and monitor adherence to Sopra Steria and client security policies, procedures and guidelines across the account / programme, and to support contract management on the account.
- Single point of contact for Security Operational Management
- The establishment of service protection through effective Virus and Patch Management control in liaison with operational infrastructure teams
- Develop and maintain Security documentation and deliverables including Security Management Plan
- Physical and supplier assessments (both internal and external)
Assurance and management oversight of:
- Security awareness training and communications
- Access management controls
- Secure asset management (including data)
- Personnel security including vetting assurance
- Incident Management
- Attendance at and support for agreed Stakeholders meetings
- Data Privacy Assessments
- Improvement and Communication planning
- Ensuring an account is Audit ready and providing support for audits (both internal and external)
- To manage external third party assessments and relationships
- To be responsible for implementation of Sopra Steria/client risk management methodologies
- Operational Risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'