Are you an experienced Operational Risk Management Analyst looking for a new role and a new challenge? Or do you have working knowledge or operational risk frameworks and are currently looking for a step up in your career? We have this opportunity, working with a highly successful company in Telford, specialising in pensions, insurance and investments, aiming to be the UK's leading company in the market.
My client specialises in pensions, insurance and investments and is a highly respected name in this market. They have the aim to be the UK's leading provider in what they do, buying and administering closed books of business from other companies.
Actively promote and participate in the implementation and oversight of the operational risk management framework across the business. To contribute to the provision of ongoing assurance that the risk management framework is designed and operating effectively and supports the business in meeting its obligations with regards to operational risk management, including regulatory requirements.
- Perform quality assurance and trend analysis on operational risk data to ensure business actions are appropriate and that records within systems demonstrate the management of these actions are both accurately and timely for all stakeholders
- Handle operational risk queries from the across the business providing support and advice
- Participate in risk reviews with Operational Risk Managers and recommend control improvements with business line management as appropriate
- Complete analysis of business management's own operational risk self-assessments to draw out gaps and inconsistencies
- Assist management with monthly and quarterly committee reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain good relationships with stakeholders around the business on an on-going basis
To be successful you will need:
- Knowledge of analysis and report writing
- Good knowledge of a range of financial services administration systems and processes
- Qualifications in a numerical or business orientated subject
- Studying for a recognised industry qualification
- Working knowledge of key aspects of operational risk framework
If successful, you will benefit from:
- Excellent company benefits, including bonus schemes, 27 days holiday, overtime pay and financial support towards industry qualifications
- Opportunities for career development
- A salary of up to £34,000
- A central, commutable location in Telford with shops and restaurants local
This is an brilliant opportunity to progress your career with a continually growing company who aim to be a leader in their market. If you are a good communicator and problem-solver, with excellent analytical skills and meet our client's criteria we would be very interested in hearing from you.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Risk Management
- Operation Risk Management Analyst