Operation Manager - MICE - Spanish / Portuguese Speaking
£30,000 + Benefits 28 days holiday inc. bank holidays
Get Recruited are working with a UK Destination Management Company that offer a range of products and services for the leisure, luxury and corporate incentives markets. Our client is looking for an Operations Manager within the MICE department who will create excitement for their customers.
- Running the day to day operations for our tour operator including managing our transport, tours, groups and MICE department.
- Overseeing meetings, incentives, conference and events for clients.
- Overseeing Incentives and offering insightful improvements that will push the business forward.
- Help with quotations, negotiate rates and space with hotels, coordinate services and prepare itineraries
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage different teams within the organisation
- Help with the company strategy going forward
- An interest in the travel industry
- Fluent Spanish or Portuguese and English speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of having run teams before
- Ability to manage different teams within the organisation
- Experience of Co-ordinating/ Planning meetings, incentives, conferences for clients previously.
- Great Central London location
- Generous salary
- 28 days holiday inc. bank holidays
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Business Travel
- Operations Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'