I have partnered with an exciting business with multiple offices across the country, who are looking to add additional resource to the team. You will be a key part of the operations function, collaborating with multiple teams, but in particular the development teams as you look to create new pipelines.
As Operations engineer| DevOps engineer, you will be looking to build and develop the operation systems and also the release management systems for a range of projects.
Culture is at the heart of everything they do, so you will be well supported, well engaged and be working at the forfront of cutting edge technology!
- Strong experience with Architecture
- A background in DevOps, LiveOps and experience with release management
- Experience working within an AWS environment
- Maintain and improve workflows and productivity
- Experience with Automation
- Strong experience with Python and Go
- Experience with C++
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
This role will be one for somebody who is passionate about what they do, keen to develop and add value to the organisation they work with. Interview slots are available next week, so for more information, get in touch with your latest CV to
Operations engineer| DevOps engineer - 65K + significant benefits (90K package)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'