Careers focused on people
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years.
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
About the role
Spire St. Anthony's are looking for experienced, multi-skilled perioperative practitioners, with Registered Nurse or ODP qualifications to work in scrub and anaesthetic roles. You will join our current theatre team in providing exemplary care for patients within the Perioperative Department.
Working within a multi-disciplinary theatre, this offers the option to gain experience and knowledge across broad range of surgeries. Therefore, enhancing your skill set.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Prepare operating/anaesthetic rooms for surgeries
2. Run a theatres list unsupervised
3. Perform Scrub, circulating and anaesthetic duties
4. Maintain effective channels of communication at all times
Who we're looking for
1. HCPC/NMC registered (Essential)
2. Atleast a year's experience working in theatre (Essential)
3. Advanced Life Support certificate or willing to attend course (Essential)
4. Paediatric Experience (Desirable)
5. Previous experience working within a private healthcare setting (Desirable)
6. Previous experience of completing clinical audits (Desirable)
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job