ODP / Anaesthetics
Salary up to £38,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Anaesthetic Nurse / ODP to join an extremely busy theatre team, you will be working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including orthopaedics and cosmetics. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience with the ability to work under pressure. Shifts included early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- To utilise resources effectively using evidence-based best practise.
- To develop, assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care in partnership with the patient and the multi-disciplinary team.
- To work effectively as part of the multi-disciplinary team at all times maintaining good lines of communication.
- To participate and assist the scrub and circulating staff during the perioperative period at all times
Skills & Experience
- To be successful in the role, you will have: Relevant & recent experience in an operating theatre, anaesthetics and recovery room knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- On-going Training and Development
- Free off-site parking
- Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A range of Flexible Benefits
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email