OPEN EVENING - Global Customer Care Centre – 19th April 2018 – Altro, LetchworthGardenCity
Altro are a leading British Manufacturer and supplier, based in Letchworth. We have been going strong since 1919 and know that we can only grow further with great people on board, helping us shape our future. Voted one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, for 11 years!
Our purpose is to transform spaces to enhance people’s emotional and physical wellbeing. Family owned and run, we share family values; we care about you, each other and what we do.
We currently have a number of Internal Sales Consultant opportunities within our GlobalCustomerCareCentre and would love to tell you more about them during this event!
- Project Coordinator Team – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Tracking approx. 500 projects from specification through to completion
- Outbound Team– Permanent - Proactively seeks new business with new and existing customers delivering exceptional customer service
- Sales Coordinator Team x 2 (1x Permanent, 1x 12 Month Fixed Term Contract) - Managing UK & International orders from start to finish ensuring we give the best possible customer experience whilst looking for opportunities to grow sales
Other opportunities you will get to hear about:
- Inbound Team – Resolving customer enquiries that we receive via the telephone, email and live chat
- Customer Relations Coordinator - Ensuring that any customer issues and dealt with in a timely and professional manner, work with teams across the business to achieve this.
Here at Altro it’s more important for us to find the right cultural fit. We care more about your attitude than your experience. So, what do we look for?
- Curious and creative
- Self-motivated, friendly, approachable and listens to others
- A strong and supportive team player, non-hierarchical, helps others and shares information appropriately.
- Takes opportunities and the responsibility to develop themselves and challenge their own abilities.
- Uses initiative, prioritises and plans effectively and is passionate about delivering high quality results using appropriate processes.
There are a number of time slots available throughout the evening. During your 1 hour with us you will get a chance to find out about each opportunity in more detail and also more about Altro and what it is like to work here.
Want to attend? GREAT! All you need to do is apply with an up to date CV and we will give you a call to get you booked in! Should you have any further questions at all, please contact us on