OOH Contact Centre Team Manager
Salary: £21k plus (dependent on experience)
Our client; a national premier award winning outsourcer for Contact Centre solutions is undergoing phenomenal growth in the industry and they are now seeking an experienced Team Manager who is looking to gain more experience within a fast paced environment.
Overview of the OOH Contact Centre Team Manager role:
You will be managing your own team of Contact Centre Advisors and will be responsible for ensuring they remain motivated whilst keeping to company SLA’s and KPI’s. Continuous improvement through quality checks in order to exceed customer expectations is part of your job remit and so there will be an element of coaching as part of this role.
The ultimate goal is to deliver customers world class customer service.
Key Responsibilities of the OOH Contact Centre Team Manager:
- To provide full support to the members within your designated team in a fast paced environment ensuring that they are fully aware of their goals and objectives and a structured plan is in place for them to achieve their full potential.
- To ensure that regular one to one meetings/appraisals are held with your team to monitor their progress and identify any training requirements or support they may need.
- To develop and train other departmental staff to aid succession planning and ensure effective buddy cover is in place at all times.
- To directly manage team members ensuring that all staff achieve specified and required quality standards of product, service, performance and discipline at all times.
- To work in partnership with the senior management team and Personnel Department to solve any issues relating to discipline, performance and duty of care in relation to your designated team members.
- Prepare Management Information reports as required
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results with in your team on a weekly basis.
- To achieve agreed SLA, Advisor and KPI Performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example Wages Spreadsheets.
- To be commercially aware of the cost of your team and to be able to forecast and set team targets accordingly.
- To work flexible shifts in order to liaise with both the day and night teams as required by the business.
To be considered for this OOH Contact Centre Team Manager position, it is imperative that you have the following experience:
- Client management
- Work load management
- Resourcing and forecasting
- Strong HR background/knowledge
- Managing a team of operatives in a contact centre based environment
- Working with and through people.
- Conveying ideas in a logical and systematic manner.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing whilst being able to work within procedures on job aspects that deal with standards and quality.
- 2+ Years’ experience in managing a team of people in a contact centre environment.
Benefits of becoming the OOH Contact Centre Team Manager:
- 25 days holiday allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing development training.
- Great transport links, within close proximity of Temple Meads train station.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the OOH Contact Centre Team Manager role then please apply now!