Onsite Technical Engineer
Technical Engineer - Onsite
The successful IT Deskside Engineer will be customer focused and motivated by team success. They will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests and ambiguity. They will be committed, flexible and have demonstrated the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. They will demonstrate strong initiative and have the ability to learn quickly.
- Customer Face to Face deskside support
- Remote deskside support
- Ticket Management
- Laptop\desktop builds
- Customer training\education
- Good Analytic/Troubleshooting Skills
- Hardware support
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience.
- Minimum of 2 years desk side support experience.
- Experience of delivering VIP IT support.
- Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, & IT Processes.
- Breakfix on Desktops/Laptops
- Resolving issues with MS office and Windows OS Pc’s
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, communicating with diverse customers of varying levels of IT experience.
- Blackberry / iPhone / iPad Support / Android / Windows phone (End user devices only)
- Knowledge Anti-Virus.
- Tape Management
- Able to work under pressure.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong service and customer ethic
- Conscientious and motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Must be practical and pragmatic
- Printers and Print Servers (set up and administration)
- Knowledge of server back-up tools and procedures. (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Audio/Video conference set up and install support. (essential)
- Projector support
- Networking, Switches, patching, VOIP, Console access
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our Human Resources development programme.
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes.
- Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks more enjoyable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"