The On-site Relocation Consultant will work onsite at a large, multinational company based in Jersey City, NJ and serves as the onsite Single Point of Contact, owner and navigator of the relocation process for high level employees.
The Onsite Relocation Consultant works in close partnership with client to provide superior customer service to the client’s employees.
- Manage the relocation processes for high level corporate executives: administer relocation policy/program; counsel on best utilization of resources; complete coordination and project management of the shipment of household goods, temporary living, intercultural and language services, destination services, immigration services.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships through on-going communication with client to assess client needs and provide feedback on product/service and operational processes and issues that affect the achievement of client and company goals.
- Develop and implement case specific plans and strategies in conjunction with management to achieve superior customer experience.
- Liaison with company business units; ability to demonstrate project management skills to high level client expectations.
- On-site ( at the client offices) delivery of role includes successful interactions with vendor partners and client company business divisions.
- Ensure that client needs are met in a timely efficient manner through delivery of excellent service.
- Track exceptions to relocation policy and communicate trending to management, client and staff, recommend specific an action to reduce costs/add value.
- Participate in special projects as needed, including research of products, client presentations, client/supplier training
- University degree or 5 years’ experience in a related customer service / relocation / global mobility industry required
- Proven successful customer service experience, preferably with US or European-led multinational company
- Superior relationship management skills and demonstrated experience managing client expectations
- Fluency in English required; Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated technical/systems skills
- High level of accuracy and process orientation required
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and manage multiple priorities required
- Vendor Management
- Destination Services
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job