An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Onsite Recruitment Manager role based in Faversham, Kent. The role is to manage an onsite operation at our client’s site. The contract is part of an established National Contract, providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating needs of their Driving and Industrial business. The role of the Recruitment Manager is to provide the highest possible levels of customer service to our contractors, clients and internal colleagues. This is a very hands-on role at the core of our contract, therefore it requires complete understanding of all parts of the business along with reporting in to the Area Manager.
As the Recruitment Contract Manager your duties will include:
- Managing a small onsite team of recruitment coordinators.
- Daily planning and scheduling to ensure fulfilment and any extra requirements are met.
- Client relationship building.
- Achievement of KPIs and SLAs.
- Management, recruitment and motivation of temporary employees.
- Induction and training of temporary employees.
On a day-to-day basis you will need to manage the changing operational needs of the client, reacting effectively to deliver value. This is a multi-tasking role, which requires a level head and the ability to be highly organised and efficient.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of running a logistics contract.
- Experience of recruitment in branch or onsite contracts.
- A track record showing ability to take ownership and use initiative to improve performance.
- Experience in team management and ability to increase motivation.
- Knowledge of staff reviews.
- A friendly, flexible attitude.
- Self-motivated with a commitment to lead by example in a results-orientated environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to be flexible in their working hours. A night service manages out of hours activity however there will be an expectation to deal with issues over a weekend or evening if escalated. During peak periods some weekend work will be required.
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package, including a company car.
If you’re interested in this position, then click apply now.
- Flexible Approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'