Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
CityField Recruitment are currently looking for an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator (maternity cover) to be based in Tangmere. CityField are a well-established recruitment company who supply temporary staff into the FMCG, Agriculture and Horticulture industries.
As Onsite Recruitment Coordinator (maternity cover) your role will involve:
- Running the day to day operations alongside another Recruitment Coordinator, including processing payroll, completing inductions, sourcing candidates and managing the recruitment process
- Provide a quality service to achieve fulfilment of the clients staffing requirements.
- Build relationships with the client at all levels and also the candidates.
- To manage and qualify candidates for the recruitment registration process, including right to work checks.
- Organise, monitor and execute all of the recruitment processes required to meet all Service Level Agreements.
- Provide the highest levels of support and information to the clients managers, in supporting the recruitment process and recruitment timescales
- To coordinate specific initiatives and projects relating to the on-going promotion of jobs and careers within Cityfield Recruitment.
Candidates for the position of Onsite Recruitment Coordinator (maternity cover) must have:
- Fluent English language and literacy skills
- Previous experience working within a similar high volume, fast paced industry
- Experienced with MS office applications
- Full clean driving licence
Ideally candidates for the position of Onsite Recruitment Coordinator should have:
- A second language, ideally Lithuanian, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian or Romanian
- Knowledge of the Agency Workers Regulations
- Knowledge of the Ethical Trading Initiative
- Awareness of StrongerTogether
On offer is a competitive salary of £17,000 - £20,000, access to a company vehicle, 23 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays).
Due to the nature of CityFields customers, flexibility will be required on working hours to fit the business needs. There is also an out of hours phone rota which will be part of this role.
Working hours are on a rotation basis and are either: 5.45am to 2pm or 9am to 4pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"