Igloo is currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to act as a onsite supervisor of temporary workers for our client as large Automotive company based in Portbury Docks, Bristol. Managment/ Supervisory experience is preferred although not essential.
The ideal person will be experienced in Man-Management & Recruitment Consultancy & have the experience to deal with day to day duties such as - sickness, health & safety, staff requirements, timesheets / payroll queries, absence and holidays. You will also be responsible for disciplinary procedures should there be a need. You will also be expected to build strong working relationships with the client.
Working hours will usually be from 7am-4.30pm Monday-Friday (subject to demand and work load)
What do we offer?
• A structured organisation who will offer you genuine career development and comprehensive training.
• An exciting, challenging and state of the art environment to work in.
• The opportunity to earn an above average salary with a fantastic and realistic bonus structure.
What do you need to offer us?
• You will be someone who can demonstrate excellent communication skill.
• You will be someone who has the ability to learn.
• You will be someone who is enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
You will also be required to have a UK driving licence with up to two years driving experience with no more than 6 points for minor offences.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Simone opt1 or email your CV to