Onsite Recruitment Account Manager
Onsite Recruitment Senior Contract Manager - Multi site
Basic salary - Up to £31,000 + Bonus & Benefits Package
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £31,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
- 1.5% of the contracts net profit.
- Extensive training package and support.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
Your new role - Onsite Recruitment Senior Contract Manager - Multi site
- Developing a strong relationship with our client.
- Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
- Managing candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that the client is consistently satisfied.
- Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
- Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
- Responsible for reporting management information.
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate staff within your team.
What would me a successful Onsite Recruitment Senior Contract Manager at Encore?
- Experience in an on-site recruitment role is essential
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to push back and challenge at all levels when required.
- Confident and resilient, excellent communication skills.
- Working hours are 45 hours per week.
- Driving licence and own car are essential.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 74 million pound turnover for 2018, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- customer services
- account management
- warehouse supervisor
- contract management
- recruitment coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'