Assist Resourcing UK LTD are one of the fastest growing companies in the North West, specialising in the high volume and on-site recruitment market. We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Accounts Coordinator working with one of our established clients in Rochdale (Kingsway Business Park).
The ideal candidate will be a professional, team player with strong communication skills. They will have excellent organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to work on their own initiatives. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are also essential, as is the willingness to learn new IT systems. Experience within the recruitment and sales industry would be beneficial however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Building strong relationships with the client
- Sourcing and recruiting suitable candidates
- Interviewing and inducting to client standards
- Interacting with site management around fulfilment and the meeting of client expectations
- Arranging of staff shift patterns and resource planning
- Ensuring compliance in line with company policy
- Processing of hours for payroll
- General administrative tasks
This would be working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern - 6am to 6pm.
Salary dependent on experience
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job