Onsite IT Support Technician- Gatwick Airport
Have you gained experience within an IT Technician role/ IT Support role? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as IT Engineer at ESP Global Services based onsite at *name of the airport* Airport could be the next role for you.
What does the role of Onsite IT Support Technician involve?
You will work as part of the ESP Global Services team to provide on-site support for all components of the airport passenger processing system within agreed contractual service level agreements at *name of the* Airport. We pride ourselves on our customer service, you will ensure a consistent and high level of customer service is provided to the customer first time every time whilst continuing to build relationships with all key stakeholders and departmental areas.
* Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance as well as "floor-walking" on the range of IT equipment that is used to process passengers within the airport
* Respond to all customer incidents and service requests passed across by the Global Service Desk and work to agreed SLAs
* Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and provide timely updates to the Global Service Desk so that progress against each individual incident can be updated as required
* Identify any spares required and advise the Global Service Desk accordingly to ensure that the customer incident can be updated accordingly
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* Previous experience of working 'hands on’ within IT
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills
*Good Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Desktop Software (Windows 98/ 2000/ XP, Office 97/2000/XP)
* An understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations or other IT qualifications
* Previous IT Support experience
* Full Driving License
Please tailor the below text to include the applicable shifts per location
4 days on shift followed by 4 days’ rest. (Shifts run Monday - Sunday)
Shift times will either be 0400- 1600, 1600- 0400, 0600- 1800 ot 1800- 0600
Salary: £17,000 + £2,700 shift premium allowance (£19,700)
* Free onsite parking
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts hundreds of courses
* We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailers restaurants and leisure providers
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad, Chicago and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.
- Office 97/2000/XP)
- Microsoft Desktop Software (Windows 98/2000/XP