We are currently recruiting for an Onsite IT Engineer in the London area (IMAC & Break fix)
My client require a hands on engineer who can provide floor walking hardware / software maintenance & installation support.
You will be based on various sites throughout London, working with a team of onsite IT Engineers
Please find details of the role below;
· Providing hands on support with various IT hardware / software
· Maintenance and installation support on various types of PCs, Printers & Laptops
· You will be mainly floor walking ,dealing with internal staff to resolve various issues
· Work with other members of the IT team to resolve more complex matters
· Day work, 37.5 hours per week – shift patterns will rotate
· Temp to perm opportunity (initially a 3-6 month contract)
Initial contract rate - up to £110 per day (umbrella / Ltd Company)
The salary is paying between £21,000 - £22,000 per annum dependant on experience
if you are interested please send an updated CV to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job