Onsite Engineer Xerox & HP
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Plus Car, Pension, Phone, Laptop
Woodrow Mercer are looking to recruit an experienced MFD Engineer for a resident role. This position is working for a fast growth and reputable document solutions organisation, who are recruiting into their already successful service division.
You will be working onsite at a prestigious organisation in Northampton as the organisations resident MFD specialist. As an Onsite Engineer you will be directly respresting our client organisation, which means that you will need to ensure that you are presentable at all times and have the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
This position may suit an MFD Engineer who is field based and looking for a static role or an already site based Engineer looking for a new opportunity.
- You will be an experienced MFD Engineer
- You will have experience on Xerox equipment, HP experience is also advantageous but not essential
- Live within a commutable distance to Northampton
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service ability
Interested? Then please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
- photocopier engineer; photocopier; copier; copier technician; service engineer; service technician;xerox; hp
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job