Our client is a leading IT Services business who have a managed service contract with an FTSE 100 Blue-chip business and require an onsite Desktop Support Engineer to ongoing support to their head offices users.
Candidates must possess impeccable presentation and interpersonal skills and pride themselves on delivering an elevated level of customer service combined with strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
Applicants will have a minimum of 18 months of IT Support experience, ideally supporting users at Deskside with strong troubleshooting skills across hardware, software, and connectivity. You should also have a good level of proficiency in Windows 10, Office365, Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange and Outlook with mobile device support and management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems for end-user PCs
- Deployment of new desktops and laptops and setup of handheld devices
- Provide networking assistance to users, including help with network connections and passwords
- Ensure that Windows-based workstations comply with established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines
- Active Directory user administration including adding, modifying, and disabling of accounts per company policy
- Perform system backups and recovery procedures to ensure full data retrieval
- Maintain all printers in the network
- Detect and remove viruses and other malware
- Recommend and execute modifications to Windows systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security
- Review and deploy new Windows service packs, hotfixes, system updates, and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices
- Develop and maintain Windows training materials and systems documentation for educating end-users and new IT staff
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Term: 6 Months Contract
Rate: £16.00 per hour (Limited/Umbrella)
- Active Directory
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'