Bailey Employment in Goole are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to coordinate an onsite contract based at our client’s premises in . The role is primarily dealing with the daily welfare and management of our temporary workforce based from that site, as well as building & maintaining the company’s relationship with the client. A key aspect of the role will also involve the recruitment and resourcing of staff for this specific client.
- Onsite coordinators who join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,000
- Plus an excellent commission scheme after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
Industry leading training - Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice
Professionally recognised credentials - designated letters after your name
Lifestyle Benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays
- People management, Supervisory/Team Leader experience
- Excellent communication skills
- PC literacy including a basic appreciation of Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain and develop a business relationship
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the account
- Fast learner with a problem solving mentality to offer ideas for further improvement
- Attention to detail as key information will be generated and presented to client
Bailey Employment Services Ltd is much more than just another agency; we are one of the very few multi-disciplined agencies who are able to offer you the complete recruitment solution. Established in 1984, Bailey Employment Services Ltd is one of the country's leading independent recruitment organisations.
Hours of Work: Your working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour lunch break each day.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'